Summer is definitely busy. Most of my days are filled with projects for my job at the library or my custodial work at night. And of course, in my free time, I spend it with Brad :D And then in my free free time I am trying to plan stuff for the wedding. I have my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, the flower girl dresses, and the mens ties all picked out (thanks to my mom and Sandy). Right now our biggest project is working out the invitation lists and getting the invitations all ready for printing so when we get home from taking our engagement pictures we can stick the pictures right in the envelopes and send them off! Next weekend me and Brad are going to Coeur d'Alene, ID to visit with the family and to take our engagement pics. I am really excited to get to visit and get the opportunity to take some beautiful pictures :D We are also volunteering in the Iron Man competition while we are there so that will be a blast!
Let's see....Recently, me and Brad, went with Matt and Jill to float down Provo River and it was tons of fun! Although the water was freezing!!! I became numb after about only 40 minutes of floating down the river and so I decided to ride on the air mattress with Jill instead of the tube because I was SO cold! It was lots of fun though...me and Brad fell off our tubes at about the same time :D There was a bridge with some posts going down into the water that, of course, you try to avoid at all costs, but Brad hit straight into it and fell off his tube. And then, about two seconds later my tube hit a wave wrong and I definitely flipped off as well and had a hard time getting back on due to the strong current. We had a good time laughing at ourselves and avoiding rocks the whole way down :D We want to go do it again, but when it is a little warmer. And I have to give props to Matt for being the director of the mattress the entire trip and bruising up his legs really bad all to help me and Jill keep warm :D
That is our most exciting adventure of the summer thus far...besides that we have just been up to the usual...working and going to the pool. Oh! We did discover an amazing sushi place that has become a new time favorite. It is called Asuka and it has an all you can eat sushi buffet! We couldn't even get to a second round of sushi we got full so fast, but it was all very tasty!
Well, that is all that is going on right now...I will post some pictures of when we got engaged, my wedding dress, and other fun wedding stuff soon!
the moment you've all be waiting for...
17 years ago
1 comments:
Jessie,
It was awesome having up here with us even if it was such a fast trip. Summer is flying by fast. Soon you will be getting married!!
Love, Sandy
Post a Comment